1. Replica-blankguns will maintain worldwide shipping capability to serve our customers in the most efficient manner possible.
2. Some states impose legal restrictions regarding commerce in or ownership of replica guns. The following shipping restrictions represent company policy and should not be considered legal advice to customers. Specific information regarding shipping restrictions is available on most official state websites or directly through offices of state secretaries or state legislatures. Dealers and retail customers warrant that shipments are made in compliance with state and local law.
CALIFORNIA and KANSAS:
Imitation Firearms, regardless of date, may only be shipped:
1. In conjunction with a frame or presentation box; or
2. Solely for export in interstate or foreign commerce; or
3. Solely for lawful use in theatrical productions; or
4. For use in certified sporting events or competitions; or
5. For use in military or civil defense or ceremonial activities; or
6. For public display authorized by public or private schools:
CONNECTICUT, MASSACHUSETTS, WISCONSIN and MINNESOTA:
All replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will not ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to these states.
NEW YORK STATE AND PUERTO RICO:
Replicas of antique firearms (pre-1898) are allowed. We will only ship replicas of modern firearms (post-1898) to theatrical, military, police or other government accounts with valid proof of account identity. A copy of a valid purchase order will suffice.
Replicas of flintlock, percussion, and cap and ball weapons are the only imitation firearms that can be shipped to Canada. Replica Blank Guns is not responsible for shipping delays (including customs), lost packages, or repossessed items. Please be aware of our policy of International / Non-Continental US prior to placing your order. Repossessed items are Very Very Rare if the proper guidelines are met. We have not yet had any problems or issues.
Black Powder Firearms:
1. Black Powder firearms can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
2. Generally, Black Powder guns can be shipped to wholesale customers throughout the United States. Some states and local jurisdictions impose restrictions on some types of black powder firearms for retail purchase. Please check your local laws prior to purchasing.
ALL CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING COMPLIANCE WITH ANY
APPLICABLE LAWS OR RESTRICTIONS AT THE POINT OF DESTINATION. PLEASE
CHECK LOCAL LAWS PRIOR TO ORDERING.
6. Orders returned to Replica-blankguns by the carrier (i.e., Federal Express, UPS or Post Office) because of “failed delivery” or “non-delivery” will be handled as follows:
a. If non-delivery results from an error made by Replica-blankguns, we will immediately re-ship to the correct address at no cost to the customer.
b. Orders returned as a result of an error made by the customer will be re-shipped at customer’s expense. In this case the customer pays both the initial and re-ship freight charges.
7. Since many of our products are imported, we cannot guarantee that all items will be in stock at all times. In the event we back-order an item(s), we will advise the customer by email or phone at time of shipment.
8. International orders will ship with a freight company of customer choice.
9. Shipping Policies are updated periodically and can be subject to change. Please check with a customer representative should you have any questions.